Saturday, September 26, 2009

Third day: the quest for the unfindable multiplug socket

My PC will arrive on monday and I don't have enough sockets, so went looking for a short (1m) multi-plug socket today which complies with the electrical appliances regulations here. Biked all over town to find it, but they all started at 2m. Still useful though as I now know of a lot more shops. :) Will try to ask the accomodation office or something about whether or not that's okay, and if not where to find one instead.
Then bought a book (with the 20% discount for all students on all books at borders), still a few pence cheaper here though.



Also made dinner myself for the first time here. Some pics of the large kitchen which is shared between about 12 people:



My specialty: frozen stuff heated until edible ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment